Erupting With Chelsea Truck Company Style: Lava Orange Defender 90 - The End Edition
17th May 2018
Buyers who want their SUVs to look like the king of the road should rejoice - The Chelsea Truck Company has unveiled its latest custom creation.
The Chelsea Truck Company pays homage to the Land Rover Defender with the unveiling of the Defender 2.2 TDCI XS 90 Station Wagon – The End Edition.
Afzal Kahn and his team have re-designed reworked aspects of the exterior and interior of the iconic British vehicle to create an elegant and exclusive vehicle.
The exterior of this alluring fashion icon is more striking than the standard model thanks to the Lava Orange finish, new front and rear wide wings with integrated vents, bolt apertures and a new X-Lander front grille.
Extended wheel arches, front bumper replacement with integrated lighting, front bumper sump guard and mesh hood vents to help cool the engine are notable additions, whilst a Chelsea Truck Company spare wheel cover proudly flaunts its British roots.
A set of commanding “9 x 20” Mondial wheels in Volcanic Black with 275x55x20” tyres, painted brake callipers, twin crosshair exhaust system and hard wearing mud flaps lend a tough look to the SUV.
Dark-tinted privacy glass leaves onlookers guessing what is on the inside...
The fact of the matter is that occupants are treated to a wealth of custom tailored opulence.
The standard seats have been replaced with GTB front and rear folding seats in quilted and perforated bespoke leather.
The centre glove box, passenger dashboard, grab handles, door panel inserts, instrument binnacle, rear door panel, roof headlining and sun visors are all upholstered to match.
The driver benefits from a Churchill time clock and speedo/rev counter facia in Black, branded door entry sill plates, Kahn billet and leather steering wheel along with vented machined aluminium foot pedals and a Kahn six speed automatic gearbox conversion.
Chelsea Truck Company branding completes the package and leaves no-one in any doubt as to the source of this elegant functional design and meticulous attention to detail. You will never look at a Defender in the same way again.
Please be advised, the Chelsea Truck Company also provide a service that allows your existing Defender to be converted into a Chelsea Wide Track model, to your exact specification.
Please be advised, you can purchase individual components direct from the Chelsea Truck Company online shop: www.chelseatruckcompany.com
To view the entire specification, please click here.
Chelsea Truck Company Specification
- Vented Foot Pedals in Machined Aluminium
- Instrument ck Leather
- Rear Folding Seats in Quilted & Perforated Leather
- Defender Boot Sill Plate
- Interior - Kahn Investing in British Industry Logo
- Rear Door Panel & Handle in Black Leather
- Front Sports GTB Seats in Quilted & Perforated Leather
- Steering Wheel - Billet & Leather
- Heated Front Seat Elements
- Roof Grab Handles with Leather Covers
- Complete Colour Change - Our signature CromaxÂ® paint finish
- Centre Glovebox in Quilted & Perforated Leather
- Front & Rear Wide Wings with Integrated Vents & Bolt Apertures
- Six speed Kahn Manual GearboxManual
- Bonnet Vents with Mesh - Stainless Steel
- Mondial Alloy Wheels - 9x20" in Volcanic Black
- 275x55x20" Tyres - Set of 4
- Front Bumper Sump Guard - Aluminium
- Chelsea Truck Company Spare Wheel Cover
- Side Vents with Mesh - Stainless Steel
- Privacy Tinted Glass (Anti-Reflection Glass)
- Rear Mud Flaps in Toughened Rubber - Pair
- LED Diamond Bright Headlights
- X-Lander Front Grille
- Front Bumper Replacement including Bumper Lights - Stainless Steel
- Hard Wearing Front & Rear Cabin Floor Mats
- Twin Crosshair Exhaust System in Stainless Steel inc. Exhaust Shields