Chelsea Truck Company At The 2019 London Motor Show
16th May 2019
The London Motor Show makes its return to the capital for 2019.
Taking place at The Excel Centre in London, the show officially opens to the public on the 16th of May before closing on the 19th of May.
This year’s show will feature more cars, more content and more fun, with the latest vehicles to benefit from the Afzal Kahn touch, set to compliment the show and excite the visitors.
The aptly titled Jeep Wrangler Chelsea Truck Company Black Hawk Night Eagle and Expedition editions’ will be on display.
These vehicles, clad in Forrest Green and Volcanic Moss livery - give an extra touch of style to the rugged SUV.
In terms of a styling package, an Iron Man bonnet proudly sits up front along with wide wings with integrated vents and bolt apertures.
An Iron man vented bonnet complete with a front bumper replacement, four-slot grille with industrial mesh and bumper assembly matches the iconic feel of the underlying car.
Adding to the hard-hitting character of the Chelsea Truck Company Jeep Wrangler Night Eagle Black Hawk and Expedition editions, one will find a new fuel filler cap, side mirrors, quad cross-hair exhaust with 100mm tailpipes ,Chelsea Truck Company spare wheel cover towards the rear, Tron Ring Lighting, LED Diamond bright headlights and horizontal LED running lights.
This year’s London Motor Show will comprise 3 huge halls including a Live Arena, Live Stage and over 20,000 sqm of expo space.
Our Arena will host astonishing stunts, displays and demonstration, plus a host of motoring legends and celebrities who will also present on the Live Stage and walk the floor meeting visitors.
Hitting the pavement, dirt, or anything else that dares stand in the Jeep Wrangler Black Hawk Night Eagle’s way are new Satin Black 7.5 x 17” Jeep 1941 wheels complete with 285/70/17” all-terrain Cooper Discoverer tyres.
Although the exterior of the Chelsea Truck Company Jeep Wrangler Black Hawk Wide Track is dominated by powerful features designed to make an impact, behind the privacy tinted glass, one will find that the interior is very luxurious.
Our upholstery experts gave this featured model a new set of quilted and perforated leather GTB Sport seats with contrast stitching.
The centre glove box, arm rests and roof lining have been finished in the same design to match.
Vented foot pedals in machined aluminium, door entry sill plates in stainless steel and mud flaps complete the package.
The new Chelsea Truck Company Black Hawk Jeep Wrangler Night Eagle and Expedition editions are currently available as complete vehicles for £63,999 and £73,999 respectively.
Customers are also welcome to create a truly unique interior and exterior design with the Chelsea Truck Company team as well.
Please e-mail: Kahn@kahndesign.com for more information.
To view the entire specifications, please click the links below.
• Iron Man Vented Bonnet
• Key Ring - Enamel with CTC Logo Quilted & Perforated Leather
• Armrests Re-Upholstered in Quilted & Perforated Leather
• Tron Ring Lighting
• 4 Slot Chelsea Truck Company Grille (Black Hawk)
• Hard Top in Body Colour
• Front Grille Industrial Mesh
• Satellite Navigation System
• Cooper Discoverer S/T Maxx 285x70x17" All Terrain Tyres - Set of 4
• Chelsea Truck Co. Numbered Plaque
• Complete Colour Change - Our signature Cromax® paint finish
• Quad Crosshair Exhaust System with 100mm Tailpipes
• Vented Foot Pedals in Machined Aluminium
• Fuel Filler Cap in Satin Black
• LED Diamond Bright Headlights
• Mud Flaps (Toughened Rubber) - Set of 4
• Door Entry Sill Plates in Stainless Steel
• Jeep 1941DC 7.5x17" Alloy Wheels in Satin Black
• Interior - Kahn Investing in British Industry Logo
• Horizontal LED Running Lights
• Floor Mats (Toughened Rubber)
• Complete Front Bumper Replacement
• Centre Glovebox Re-Upholstered in Quilted & Perforated Leather
• Front & Rear Seats Quilted & Perforated in Black Leather with Silver Contrasting Stitching
• Privacy Tinted Glass
• Chelsea Truck Company Spare Wheel Cover
• Front & Rear Wide Wings with Integrated Vents & Bolt Apertures